What's new

leaving android after 2 years...picking up 64 black 4s this week...

Great. I Did the same thing with the how to get old tumblr dashboard back and i am happy with that decision. I dont think i will ever switch to any other phone after my Iphone thanks god we have tumblr.

Last edited:
I recently jail broke my 4 S. I really enjoy the ability to mix sections from different themes. I can not to that on my rooted Android.

For me, first and foremost the device is a phone. The call quality of my 4 S is excellent. I'm very glad I have my 4 S.

welcome and enjoy. I too made the jump from adroin (rooted droid x) to iPhone and so happy that i did. This phone is so much nicer.

I myself was with android for years(6years to be exact)

? Isnt android just over 4 years out?

Anywho, also a die hard android convert. Thought it was the greatest thing around till I got sick of the force closes, gps instability and overall lack of device support.

iOS definitely works much better for me. Actually enjoy the smaller screen so I dont feel like Im holding a brick when using the phone.

Enjoy your new device

? Isnt android just over 4 years out?

Anywho, also a die hard android convert. Thought it was the greatest thing around till I got sick of the force closes, gps instability and overall lack of device support.

iOS definitely works much better for me. Actually enjoy the smaller screen so I dont feel like Im holding a brick when using the phone.

Enjoy your new device

Android convert here as well.

I came from the GSII/E4GT on Sprint which has a nice big screen.

I don't enjoy the smaller screen more, but I do enjoy the i4S more overall by a wide margin which makes screen size a non-issue.

@wingzfan61 and@Technarchy If you are considering jail braking I encourage you to do so. It elevates the iOS to a different level.

I switched from android had the incredible and incredible 2. I now have a black 4s 64 its the best phone I have ever owned by far and it just got really cool after I did the jailbreak on it. This phone runs rock solid compared to the android not to mention I love being able to have 20gb of music on it and still have room for anything else I want.