What's new

Won't show all media on my phone?

Jam

Reaction score
I am having problems that it won't always display all media items. I occasionally just get a speaker looking thing with a circle and a line through it. When thus happens it won't let me scroll or do nothing. In order to even scroll up or down on my phone I have to touch above or below the section stated.
I have an iphone4 4.0.1 and it's Jailbroken.
Thanks in advance.

I can't watch certain media files or certain ads. I just tried to view a media clip by QuickTime and it won't let me.All I see is a gray area with a thing that looks like a speaker with a circle around it and a line through it.

I can't watch certain media files or certain ads. I just tried to view a media clip by QuickTime and it won't let me.All I see is a gray area with a thing that looks like a speaker with a circle around it and a line through it.

What exactly are you trying to do? Play a local file or stream a file? The screen you describe sounds like a "your Not connected to the internet" splash screen?

Ok, let's say I'm on Rock searching apps. I click on one and when the page loads I sometimes don't see all the pictures/ads on the page. I only get the circle with a slash through it. The rest of the page is fine. Now this doesn't happen all and everytime. Only on certain ads/pictures I guess.
I can go to YouTube and others and not have a problem. I was on a site yesterday that had a video section. When I tap the play button that same gray area with circle and slash show up. I have watched videos on this site before many of times with my iphone4.
Could I have deleted something on my phone while in cydia/rock manage packages section. Maybe I could have deleted some of my firmware?
I don't know. I do know I will just live with it before I restore my phone back to factory.
I really appreciate all that are trying to help my dumb ass.