What's new

Wifi problem

quedi12

Reaction score
My problem is that I replace the screen of my Verizon iPhone 4 and since then my wifi signal is very weak. It only works if I'm very close to the router like 10 feet the most. I reset the settings and even change downgrade iOS and still dont work. Thank you in advance.

You may want to have your phone check by a technician. When the replacement was perform you may hurt the wi-fi antenna or something. No mater what OS you run this is not a normal behavior.

Well I was thinking changing the wifi antenna to se if that help. This is not the first time I have change the screen but this is the first time I had this problem.

I will look at the antenna to see if by accident there is any damage to it. It there is any physical damage to it will affect reception because the antenna will no longer be the proper length.

I would take it somewhere to a (real tech) and get them to check it out for you. Not saying anything about your ability to work on it but someone who does this for a living might have better insight on this issue.

I check the antenna but there is no external damage. I order a new one, if that does not work, I will take it some where.