What's new

Whose Pre-ordering?

I'm still seeing Friday... I did get it my case till I decide what to buy..
20201021_180810.jpg

I have ordered 3. I’ll decide once I go to Apple to get my screen protector installed. They have a machine that puts it on perfectly. I have one on my XR and it’s is still perfect.
Great cases
Oh yes.. You are guaranteed a great install... I've seen them in action..
They have that awesome machine. My store got it in as well as the protectors. I’ll take it down Monday.

I always install my own, I've got pretty good at doing that, iPad too :)
I’ve tried but I can’t get it perfect. Apple does. I’ve had my Xr 2 yrs. still looks perfect. My husband is taking my Xr so should work for him too.

I’ve tried but I can’t get it perfect. Apple does. I’ve had my Xr 2 yrs. still looks perfect. My husband is taking my Xr so should work for him too.
It's all about lining it up perfectly and taking out the inevitable dust that gets under it before the final step.

I always install my own, I've got pretty good at doing that, iPad too :)
I'm actually good at installing myself.. I've done plenty over various devices and type protectors... If I can install a White Dome all others seem easier... My friends always buy them and call me lmao...

I'm sure it will be, I drive myself mad haunting the order section to see if anything has changed :)
Ok .......
Sooooo ..... I was all set on White until I went on Amazon and saw this Blue case by Torras, it looks so nice with the Black phone ........ Help :)

717G11Z4Z1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I saw yours and got the Torras in shiny black. Really nice case for my black phone. Thanks for sharing.