What's new

Who's going to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

Who's ditching their jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

• Total voters
I will update the wife's phone and see how it is. I don't want to lose my JB if it's not worth it?

I plan on waiting a few weeks and watch for reviews on it. If the reviews aren't too bad I may upgrade the os on my iPhone 4 to it but I'm going to wait on buying the iPhone 5 till more companies roll out cases and add ons for it

I plan too right away, since ATT cracked down on jailbreak tethering really not much incentive to jailbreak. And iOS 5 will address most of the little annoying things that I would continue jailbreaking for (notifications),

I'm upgrading immediately. Custom ringtones w/o jailbreaking is cool. Plus notification center. I updated to 4.2.10 without backing up shsh so I couldn't go back to my jailbreak. I like the themes on jailbreak plus a few other tweaks. Will jailbreak as soon as untethered comes out.

Well so far the poll has 4 votes for waiting and 4 votes immediately!

Everybody who posts in here please remember to vote. You can even vote from the App. I'll attach screenshots for those who may not know!! :)

I am upgrading to the new OS. My phone has never been jailbroken. I really don't feeling like I'm losing anything. Little customization here and there. I don't need that. Reliability. That's what it all boils down to.

As soon as it hits I'm upgrading can't wait to get the new notifications

You forgot to include a third item to vote for.

Already running iOS 5.

Which is where I would need to vote.

I'll be upgrading right away. I took too many calls at VZW from ppl w/ JB iPhones who were sol when they needed a replacement & thought Apple couldn't tell that the device had been JB even if they reset it. The calls usually were escalated to me 30 days after the full retail price for the replacement appeared on their bill. (FYI, not all returned devices are examined. However, 1 in 5 usually are).

Interesting figures of how many wold forget the jailbreak in a second to upgrade, If I had not already upgraded to beta ios 5 I would of picked that option also.