What's new

Who's getting the verizon iphone on the 10th?

mommyjane3

Reaction score
I couldn't pre order and have to try to get it on the 10th. Anyone else?:facetime:

i was able to pre-order from apple at full retail an after i did that the girl friend decided she wanted one so im gonna try an order from apple on the 9th an have it reserved at the local apple retail store to pick up so i dont have to stand in a long line

I am in a really unusual situation. I am a current Verizon customer with 3 lines on the account. My wife has the main line and was able to order her phone on 2/3 (she got it yesterday, it is awesome). The other 2 lines on the account are not eligible for an upgrade until 2/10 (We signed our last 2 year contract on 6/10/2009 and verizon will let you upgrade after 20 months). I tried to get them to move my date up a week and they would not, so I tried to get them to move it up one day so that I could order the phone tonight and they denied me again. I called and spoke to an apple rep, who told me to call and they would reserve the phones for me for pick up at my local apple store and since I would not be picking them up until 2/10 it should not be a problem. I will find out in a couple of hours if they are right. If not I work until midnight and will be going straight from work to get in line at the apple store. I am not going to waste my time trying to go to Verizon, they will not even confirm if they will have any phones on the morning of 2/10, just that they are open at 7am and if they do not have any they will be able to order the phone for home delivery once they are off back order.