What's new

Who's buying the new Macbook Pro?!

Of course this is all academic if I don't find a buyer for mine, Can't have a good MacBook stuck back in its box and not used.

Yes. I would think so. The used price has to be based on the cost of the new one. People in the U.K. are going to become used to much steeper prices for everything.
Tell me about, We're already feeling the squeeze here, Lower interest on savings and higher prices.

The only glimmer of hope I've seen is that growth is on the up and better than expected.

Just thinking back to 2008/9 I bought a top spec Windows computer.
Back then it cost me about £900......What was I thinking!

A couple naturally, maybe 1 for each room, didn't know if they are water resistant. But imagine after a long day at work, coming home.
Sinking into a hot bath to finish off watching the movie from the previous evening. Even l can dream.
3f132c84758ba336b9c2f3eaa8d36d7b.jpg

Reggae Dreams

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

I've just realised there is now no SD slot.

How are we supposed to put our photos in??? I suppose you are expected to buy an adaptor.

I've just realised there is now no SD slot.

How are we supposed to put our photos in??? I suppose you are expected to buy an adaptor.

I assume so. Ditto for flash drives. Conventional wisdom is to make a bootable installer. That's not looking easy right now.

BTW, you can't plug an iPhone in either. We will, it seems, need quite a few dongles.

BTW, you can't plug an iPhone in either. We will, it seems, need quite a few dongles.
I've just been reading that very thing.
The more I dig around into the specs the less I'm liking the new MacBooks.

I'm assuming that the new iPhones released after the current models will have included the proper cable to connect to the new MacBooks. Of course, this would mean you'd need an adaptor for the older macs.