What's new

Who's buying the new Macbook Pro?!

One very good way to enervate a reason is to sell your existing MacBook Pro. Obviously you'd then have to replace it as soon as possible.
Well, now that would serve a dual purpose.. it would also help fund the new device. I use this technique quite often when trying to justify new Apple gear.

Well, now that would serve a dual purpose.. it would also help fund the new device. I use this technique quite often when trying to justify new Apple gear.
I do need the money generated from selling my existing one, I don't want to sell it for peanuts though.

Yes I thought of that.....Trouble is I can't go a day without a MacBook let alone 3-4 wks.
You sell your MacBook Pro for a fair price and arrange to meet in a public place to complete the sale, conveniently right next to the Apple Store. You'll be in the door in minutes and departing with your new purchase before you notice the absence of a MacBook in your life.

There's some amazing new technology. Not because you'd like to use it yourself, but in order to be able to help others who have problems with that technology, you NEED one. :)

There's some amazing new technology. Not because you'd like to use it yourself, but in order to be able to help others who have problems with that technology, you NEED one. :)
That's one of the reasons I still have a Windows computer.

Thats true ;)

Another little voice keeps asking me......
How much of the huge price increase is due to the new technology?

How much is due to the weak pound?

How much is due to Apple greed? (If any?)