What's new

White iPhone 4 Finally Arrived! Unboxing Inside!

So I canceled my order a little over a week ago, at least I thought I did, however I got no response back regarding them receiving my email to cancel. I emailed again asking them since the transaction was already completed via paypal, still nothing, monday I get an email that has my shipping label attached, I email back saying that im trying to cancel to order, I called numerous times with no one picking up, I left just one message with no one returning my call, I have no idea whats going on and I do want my money back because other more important expenses have arisen. As much as I want this done and only through you guys, however this no response thingy is sort of turning me off.

where are you ifix direct?

anyone else been waiting for a response from these guys, wtf. i'm past due 2 weeks now without a word

anyone else been waiting for a response from these guys, wtf. i'm past due 2 weeks now without a word

GOODLUCK buddy, I have been for a month now and nothing, I want my money back and he's not responding. Im getting paypal involved now..this guy has run off on us I feel..Im sick and tired of this bs

same here, I been waiting for my phone like almost a month now and I called them 5 times yesterday finally they picked the phone up that dude told me they have to delay all of our orders cuz their old parts are not quality parts also that dude told they just got bunch of new parts and 100% guaranteed will sent my phone back to me before next week. well today is Sat im still waiting my phone like a freaking fool. what's wrong with ifix direct?

Last edited:
so now ifixdirect has autoreply their emails. i emailed them this morning to check the status of their inventory and i got this

"We apologize for the delay in answering emails, but we are currently
working on getting more staff to meet the huge demand for our product.
As of right now we have no more units in stock until further notice.
We assure you that once we have things back in order we will have
someone contact you about your order.

Thank you for shopping with Ifixdirect"

Hello everyone. I actually do these white iPhone 4 conversions and can tell you there is a huge flurry or defective parts out there right now. The quality, as noted in this thread many many times, has been lacking lately. When the very first conversions became available, they were the genuine apple parts. They ran out of the OEM ones around September. Now they are all 3rd party copies. I have personally gone through 3 on my own phone just to get the quality that I've been looking for.

As for the proximity sensor issue, there is a fix! The holes that allow the light to shine through are actually allowing the wrong type of light through. The fix is to take a black sharpie, and cover the holes. DO THIS ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE SCREEN WHEN THE PHONE IS APART OBVIOUSLY. Make sure not to cover the front camera lens either. No need to get super anal about filling the holes by going over them 10 times but a good pass over them with the sharpie usually does the trick.

I am located in California and am in the process of getting some more conversion kits from my supplier. I'll try and come back here to let everyone know how the quality of the parts are.

GOODLUCK buddy, I have been for a month now and nothing, I want my money back and he's not responding. Im getting paypal involved now..this guy has run off on us I feel..Im sick and tired of this bs

Any luck on your? dam looks like we cant have our phones before xmas..

wow, i don't know if these guys are on a business trip in china or what, but i had my package sent to them weeks ago and tracking information shows that the delivery attempt was made, notice was left, and no one has picked it up. now its past due and should be sent back to me according to usps.

and looks like business is down for them as their website is temporarily out of service and they hope to resolve the issue by wednesday, december 22nd. todays thursday.

i guess it won't be snowing white iphone's this year for christmas.

wow, i don't know if these guys are on a business trip in china or what, but i had my package sent to them weeks ago and tracking information shows that the delivery attempt was made, notice was left, and no one has picked it up. now its past due and should be sent back to me according to usps.

and looks like business is down for them as their website is temporarily out of service and they hope to resolve the issue by wednesday, december 22nd. todays thursday.

Good for you buddy. at least you can have your iphone4 for xmas.

Good for you buddy. at least you can have your iphone4 for xmas.

actually, i bought a second iphone 4 before i made the order. i can't imagine using another phone. hopefully things catch up with these guys since no new orders will be smoothering them.

Hello everyone. I actually do these white iPhone 4 conversions and can tell you there is a huge flurry or defective parts out there right now. The quality, as noted in this thread many many times, has been lacking lately. When the very first conversions became available, they were the genuine apple parts. They ran out of the OEM ones around September. Now they are all 3rd party copies. I have personally gone through 3 on my own phone just to get the quality that I've been looking for.

As for the proximity sensor issue, there is a fix! The holes that allow the light to shine through are actually allowing the wrong type of light through. The fix is to take a black sharpie, and cover the holes. DO THIS ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE SCREEN WHEN THE PHONE IS APART OBVIOUSLY. Make sure not to cover the front camera lens either. No need to get super anal about filling the holes by going over them 10 times but a good pass over them with the sharpie usually does the trick.

I am located in California and am in the process of getting some more conversion kits from my supplier. I'll try and come back here to let everyone know how the quality of the parts are.

That explains a lot on the parts availability. Hopefully they answer all these guys that have been waiting.