What's new

White iPhone 4 Finally Arrived! Unboxing Inside!

Wow I think you guys need to relax a little bit. These guys are doing something that Apple themselves don't seem to be able to do. I posted details about my order experience and some pictures earlier in this thread, but I am writing again because I feel people are being a bit harsh. Other than my proximity sensor not working, my phone looks flawless. I still look at it everyday and am amazed at how it looks. Sure, their shipping time took a few extra days than I would have liked, but overall my phone really looks fantastic.

Wow I think you guys need to relax a little bit. These guys are doing something that Apple themselves don't seem to be able to do. I posted details about my order experience and some pictures earlier in this thread, but I am writing again because I feel people are being a bit harsh. Other than my proximity sensor not working, my phone looks flawless. I still look at it everyday and am amazed at how it looks. Sure, their shipping time took a few extra days than I would have liked, but overall my phone really looks fantastic.
If you decide to send it in to us again, i would be more then happy to warrant you a replacement unit.

just a quick note. ifix is on top of things regarding my dilemmas. just can't wait to re-write my review that they originally deserved. so until then...

I purchased ifixdirect's service however I received an email telling me everything is delayed so I have to wait and see.

I emailed iresq about their service and they told me they stopped offering it because the quality just wasnt the same anymore..

Ummmmm the sensor not working is HUGE issue, im surprised your more worried about how good your phone looks over how well it functions.... yeah if their sending phones out with the prox sens. not working then i think it a big problem and ill def. wait to send my phone in!

Ummmmm the sensor not working is HUGE issue, im surprised your more worried about how good your phone looks over how well it functions.... yeah if their sending phones out with the prox sens. not working then i think it a big problem and ill def. wait to send my phone in!

I'm just saying that this is purely a cosmetic change you are making to your phone, and cosmetically it's near perfect. The prox sensor not working seems to be an isolated case, as others on this thread don't have the same problem. I've looked into it, and apparently there is some sticker over the sensor on the inside that if removed, the sensor will work fine. (Do a youtube search for Iphone 4 White proximity sensor). I just don't have the technical skills to take my phone apart. ifixdirect has offered twice to repair my phone for free, I'm just hesitant to be without a phone again (especially if they are overwhelmed as they say).

Weren't you the one that posted earlier in the thread about how dumb people were to convert their iP4 to white? ....bahahaha, now you wanna do the conversion as well? I guess your "normal way of a conversation starter" didnt work huh, lol. Your a joke..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so i shipped my phone to ifix direct monday and paid an extra $50 to be sure it arrived by wednesday and, of course, it has not arrived. My usps tracking # indicates that the phone was in fact delivered to the guys at ifix direct on tues @ 11:54am. Unfortunately ifix clearly did not convert my phone and ship it out on the same day as promised or i would have it now. whats more strange is i received that same email that everything was delayed as someone mentioned above, however i was told in the chat that all the parts were in house and everything was on time. I have been sending emails and calling the guys at ifix since last night and no one has responded to me yet. This is very disconcerting as these strange people who arent even a company have my phone and appear to be lost to contact! if they didnt steal my phone, i will now not receive it until mon due to holidays and wknds. So far, my experience with ifix direct has been a nightmare. Just a word of caution, ladies and gents. I will continue to update and hopefully will eventually be talking about their white iphone conversion.

I know what you mean, the waiting and the shipping through iFixDirect is nervewracking at best. But in the end, they'll do right by you, I had my phone done by them and am ultimately very pleased with the result.

Weren't you the one that posted earlier in the thread about how dumb people were to convert their iP4 to white? ....bahahaha, now you wanna do the conversion as well? I guess your "normal way of a conversation starter" didnt work huh, lol. Your a joke..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I guess your some type of iPhone forum hero since you wanna save the day I never said I was sending my phone to get the color swap my phone was gonna go for front screen repair. How about you stop reading thru the forum all and get a life or girlfriend or dog...lmao you really are a joke!

I ordered the full swap kit last week and got it in Canada yesterday. Opened it up last night and found the parts to be sub-par. They look nothing like the pictures on his website. Also it was missing the headphone jack, dock connector and speaker mesh. ifixdirect, please do something about this.

Last edited:
is this ture?if it's ture,i'm interest in the white backplate.

So, iFixDirect has raised the price of the white iPhone 4 conversion from $210 to $300. I'm trying to get a hold of iFixDirect to find out why they raised the price, but when asked, they closed the chat client.

I am glad to hear that white versions are finally around, need to better look at those models