What's new

Which is the best iphone 4s case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mDe a complete 360... I went from the Lifeproof to the Otterbox. Then I didn't like THAT case so I ended up trying the Griffin Reveal. It offers minimal protection, but I LOVE how it fits, looks & feels in my hand. I especially like that it keeps the phone looking like the phone and NOT a paper weight.

I like it sooo much, that I started looking at the aluminum bumper cases. But... I'm reading how those are big time signal killers. DON'T wanna do that. So in my search I came across the Formula 4 with Carbon Fiber. I forget who makes it. So I think I'm gonna order it and see how I like it. It's the closest looking to an aluminum bumper without being aluminum. It's plastic and the back is Carbon Fiber.

Hey all, maybe somebody use this cases:

1. SGP iPhone 4S Leather Case illuzion Series
  2. [FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - Jacka ID Type (Black LC)
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - Jacka Type (Black LC) [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]http://www.melkco.com/scripts/main/viewitem-APIP4SLCJT1BKLC-IP4S.html
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
and have any opinion about it? Also, i look at PhoneSuite Elite with 2100mAh , but delivery to Russia cost ~50$, so, maybe i buy it later.

Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать в Соединенные Штаты. (Я изучал русский язык в университете.) I am changing to English now because my Russian is a little rusty. I have not used any of these models, but I do use the SGP Neo Hybrid Series A case for iPhone 4s. It is a very high quality made case and I think any of their products would be the same. Thank you for telling us about the Melko leather case products. I had never heard of them before and I especially like their snap in leather case:Melkco Leather Snap Cover for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - (Black LC) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehör, accessoires, accessori,.

Спасибо, здесь очень мило, и все такие дружелюбные :) Yes, i see that cases, but i'm afraid, that if my phone drop to the screen - it broke. And i hope, that with "full-case" (including front panel), screen will be more secure. But i have a problem with my country community - here, iPhone 4S cost 1000-1300$ (iPhone 4: 700-900$) and with this price, most people (not all, fortunately) use it like element of style, of prestige like a... Vertu-phone ) And they say, that it makes no sense to hide it in the "full-case" ) So, here I am :)

Last edited:
Some iphone 4 cases dont fit the 4s. I bought a cygnett prism paradox and it doesn't fit the 4s properly at all (volume buttons and silence switch appears to have moved just slightly). I took it back to try to return it but couldn't because i already opened it, what a waste of 20 bucks. Anyway I ordered the Slickwrap which looks really cool from what I have seen, but I havent received it yet. I'll let you know what i think of it when i get it.

bk123 said:
Some iphone 4 cases dont fit the 4s. I bought a cygnett prism paradox and it doesn't fit the 4s properly at all (volume buttons and silence switch appears to have moved just slightly). I took it back to try to return it but couldn't because i already opened it, what a waste of 20 bucks. Anyway I ordered the Slickwrap which looks really cool from what I have seen, but I havent received it yet. I'll let you know what i think of it when i get it.

You will have to make sure the cases you buy will be compatible with iPhone 4 and 4S. Because the antennas have changed the volume buttons and the ringer switch has moved as you stated in your post.

i know my current otterbox case does not work on the 4s and they clearly state that on the site

kingnba6 said:
i know my current otterbox case does not work on the 4s and they clearly state that on the site

You know the new otterbox feels a lot more sturdy. The silicon isn't as loose and stretchable as the iPhone 4's otterbox.

I really like my Lifeproof case but the screen is next to impossible to see outside. My brightness is not too high but still the glare is ridiculous. I am thinking about returning it.

Any one else have this problem?

Yes. It's one of the reasons I don't like my LifeProof. It protects the case extremely well but talking through the case for calls is a nightmare. Lots of echoing and distant type complaints.

Donato said:
Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать в Соединенные Штаты. (Я изучал русский язык в университете.)
DeniDoman said:
Спасибо, здесь очень мило, и все такие дружелюбные

Я люблю iPhone перевод приложений! Когда-нибудь возможность перевода будет иметь такой же уровень доступности, как копировать/вставить/определения/говорить.

(I love iPhone translation apps! Someday translation capability will be as accessible as copy/paste/define/speak. )

Yes, someday... But now, it translate "iPhone translation apps" like "iPhone apps translation". Second sentence translation is correct :)

So, i chose a case for my iPhone, it will be:

$pdAPIPO4LCJD1BKLCpc1.jpg
Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Jacka ID Type.

Photoboy said:
I really like my Lifeproof case but the screen is next to impossible to see outside. My brightness is not too high but still the glare is ridiculous. I am thinking about returning it.

Any one else have this problem?

No. I have the case and LOVE it. So far, no issues.

Jamie76 said:
Yes. It's one of the reasons I don't like my LifeProof. It protects the case extremely well but talking through the case for calls is a nightmare. Lots of echoing and distant type complaints.

Not that it matters where you got it from, but where DID you get it from? Maybe you and the other poster have one from a bad batch, kinda like what some are experiencing with the new phones. I and my son both have the LifeProof (purchased at Best Buy) and they work wonderfully. He takes a shower with his most nights :)
Try returning it for another. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.