What's new

Which is the best iphone 4s case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the mophie case and it is great, extra battery life and protects the phone. Feels better in the hands for typing, may seem bulky at first but after that feels good!

samfox said:
I have the mophie case and it is great, extra battery life and protects the phone. Feels better in the hands for typing, may seem bulky at first but after that feels good!

I agree!

if your looking for a battery charger+case then this is the one for you my buddy has had both the Mophie and this phonesuit and he said the PhoneSuit blows it away on recharging and size....he said it ways a lot less and its not a bulky at all...this is the one I will be getting soon enough for when I travel

PhoneSuit Elite Battery Case for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

TillysWilly said:
if your looking for a battery charger+case then this is the one for you my buddy has had both the Mophie and this phonesuit and he said the PhoneSuit blows it away on recharging and size....he said it ways a lot less and its not a bulky at all...this is the one I will be getting soon enough for when I travel

I wish I would have known about this case before buying the Mophie. The Mophie has 1500mAh, and the one you're showing here has 2100mAh for the same price! I may have to order it anyway, thanks for sharing:)

I just order the Elite Battery Case, I'll have to take the Mophie back. I agree with you, the PhoneSuit Elite case looks better, plus it has 2100mAh battery. And for the same price, you can't beat that!

Yea there a lot better case for sure. There's a lot of comparison vids on youtube bw the two and the phonesuit wins every single time I haven't found 1 vid that showed the mophie winning. I'm gonna order 1 myself in the next month or so.

I picked up the Lifeproof case today at BestBuy. Unfortunately it'll be going back. With the case on the external speakers are in face quite muffled. I noticed a big difference in sound volume with & without the case. I have a hard enough time as it is trying to hear the phone when it's in my pocket. Oh well, back to the drawing board. FWIW, I love the case and how slim it is.

The white Phonesuit case looks very,very good and my unopened silver Boost case will be returned.

Beryl said:
The white Phonesuit case looks very,very good and my unopened silver Boost case will be returned.

I just order the white Phonesuit Elite case.

Can you charge it from a wall plug using the usb cable attachment or does it have to be from a mac or pc like it says in the video on the website?

Photoboy said:
Can you charge it from a wall plug using the usb cable attachment or does it have to be from a mac or pc like it says in the video on the website?

To plug it into the wall you will need the iPhone plug adaptor.

kingnba6 said:
what do you plug adapter? do you mean the whole wire or just the usb power adapter ?

The USB power adapter, or plug that the USB cord plugs into to plug into the wall.

so you dont need the usb wall adapter. shouldnt you be able to charge it thru any usb adapter and also computers or anything. i sometimes charge my iphone thru my cable box because i dont feel like going to a room or something and it works fine. same for tvs

kingnba6 said:
what do you plug adapter? do you mean the whole wire or just the usb power adapter ?

This is it.

Attachments

• $image-990303708.jpg
    $image-990303708.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 430
Status
Not open for further replies.