Which is the best iphone 4s case?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4 Accessories' started by 4siphone, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taat2d

taat2d New Member

I mDe a complete 360... I went from the Lifeproof to the Otterbox. Then I didn't like THAT case so I ended up trying the Griffin Reveal. It offers minimal protection, but I LOVE how it fits, looks & feels in my hand. I especially like that it keeps the phone looking like the phone and NOT a paper weight.

I like it sooo much, that I started looking at the aluminum bumper cases. But... I'm reading how those are big time signal killers. DON'T wanna do that. So in my search I came across the Formula 4 with Carbon Fiber. I forget who makes it. So I think I'm gonna order it and see how I like it. It's the closest looking to an aluminum bumper without being aluminum. It's plastic and the back is Carbon Fiber.

2. DeniDoman

DeniDoman New Member

Hey all, maybe somebody use this cases:

1. SGP iPhone 4S Leather Case illuzion Series
    2. [FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - Jacka ID Type (Black LC)
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - Jacka Type (Black LC) [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial][FONT=Tohama,Arial]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    and have any opinion about it? Also, i look at PhoneSuite Elite with 2100mAh , but delivery to Russia cost ~50$, so, maybe i buy it later.

3. Donato

Donato New Member

Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать в Соединенные Штаты. (Я изучал русский язык в университете.) I am changing to English now because my Russian is a little rusty. I have not used any of these models, but I do use the SGP Neo Hybrid Series A case for iPhone 4s. It is a very high quality made case and I think any of their products would be the same. Thank you for telling us about the Melko leather case products. I had never heard of them before and I especially like their snap in leather case:Melkco Leather Snap Cover for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4 CDMA Verizon - (Black LC) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehör, accessoires, accessori,.

4. DeniDoman

DeniDoman New Member

Спасибо, здесь очень мило, и все такие дружелюбные :) Yes, i see that cases, but i'm afraid, that if my phone drop to the screen - it broke. And i hope, that with "full-case" (including front panel), screen will be more secure. But i have a problem with my country community - here, iPhone 4S cost 1000-1300$ (iPhone 4: 700-900$) and with this price, most people (not all, fortunately) use it like element of style, of prestige like a... Vertu-phone ) And they say, that it makes no sense to hide it in the "full-case" ) So, here I am :)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  5. bk123

bk123 New Member

Some iphone 4 cases dont fit the 4s. I bought a cygnett prism paradox and it doesn't fit the 4s properly at all (volume buttons and silence switch appears to have moved just slightly). I took it back to try to return it but couldn't because i already opened it, what a waste of 20 bucks. Anyway I ordered the Slickwrap which looks really cool from what I have seen, but I havent received it yet. I'll let you know what i think of it when i get it.

6. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

You will have to make sure the cases you buy will be compatible with iPhone 4 and 4S. Because the antennas have changed the volume buttons and the ringer switch has moved as you stated in your post.

7. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

i know my current otterbox case does not work on the 4s and they clearly state that on the site

8. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

You know the new otterbox feels a lot more sturdy. The silicon isn't as loose and stretchable as the iPhone 4's otterbox.

9. Photoboy

Photoboy New Member

I really like my Lifeproof case but the screen is next to impossible to see outside. My brightness is not too high but still the glare is ridiculous. I am thinking about returning it.

Any one else have this problem?

10. Jamie76

Jamie76 New Member

Yes. It's one of the reasons I don't like my LifeProof. It protects the case extremely well but talking through the case for calls is a nightmare. Lots of echoing and distant type complaints.

11. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

Glad I decided not to buy it.

12. Beryl

Beryl New Member

Я люблю iPhone перевод приложений! Когда-нибудь возможность перевода будет иметь такой же уровень доступности, как копировать/вставить/определения/говорить.

(I love iPhone translation apps! Someday translation capability will be as accessible as copy/paste/define/speak. )

13. DeniDoman

DeniDoman New Member

Yes, someday... But now, it translate "iPhone translation apps" like "iPhone apps translation". Second sentence translation is correct :)

So, i chose a case for my iPhone, it will be:

$pdAPIPO4LCJD1BKLCpc1.jpg
    Melkco Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Jacka ID Type.

14. blessed

blessed Member

No. I have the case and LOVE it. So far, no issues.

15. blessed

blessed Member

Not that it matters where you got it from, but where DID you get it from? Maybe you and the other poster have one from a bad batch, kinda like what some are experiencing with the new phones. I and my son both have the LifeProof (purchased at Best Buy) and they work wonderfully. He takes a shower with his most nights :)
    Try returning it for another. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.