What's new

Which is the better case for an iPhone 4S? A Soft Case or A Hard Cases?

I would look for a Hybird case. It gives you the best of both worlds. I've dropped my phone countless times, not one crack or chip. I believe i found mine on boxwave. AND yes the iPhone will break! haha good luck

I've been looking to buy a case for my iPhone because, even though a lot of people think it 'won't' break, I have bad luck with phones! lol I always manage to crack the phone one way or another....

I had an andriod phone, the Samsung Galaxy before the iphone and I liked the soft cases better with it as hard cases didn't seem to do squat....

Is that the same for iPhone's? I'm assuming it is but this is my first time with one so it'd be nice to know which is better.

Also, I'm going to buy a case from here:

New iPhone 4 4S 4G Soft Gel Silicone Rubber Case Cover Many Beautiful Designs

This seems like the best price I've found and the seller has good ratings for their cases so I'm kind of excited to buy one of these cases as I LOVE the designs!

Problem is I can't pick which one I like best! lol Any opinions on which looks better? That double red heart case really has captured my heart! :) lol

I usually put on a screen protector and leave my iphone as it is because I hate it when I use a case and it doesn't fit inside my pockets. I think you should go for a hard case, considering your history of breaking phones. But go for a thin one; that way you won't have to worry about the bulk and you can put your phone inside your pockets. Put on a screen protector too; I normally use screen protectors from gearmaxx because they are really good but you can opt for a tempered glass too. :)