What's new

which ios will my verizon iphone come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zig9449

Reaction score
HI guys i am new. i posted this question in another section but will delete it rite now. i was wondering if anyone here has ordered a verizon iphone this month of august with a jailbreakable ios. mine should be here wednesday and i want to have the rite tools to jailbreak with. can anyone here confirm that verizon iphones ordered form the wbsite do not come with the latest ios installed already, i.e. ;4.2.9, 4.2.10? thanks to anyone that can answer this question and to anyone that atleast tries to. :)

zig9449 said:
HI guys i am new. i posted this question in another section but will delete it rite now. i was wondering if anyone here has ordered a verizon iphone this month of august with a jailbreakable ios. mine should be here wednesday and i want to have the rite tools to jailbreak with. can anyone here confirm that verizon iphones ordered form the wbsite do not come with the latest ios installed already, i.e. ;4.2.9, 4.2.10? thanks to anyone that can answer this question and to anyone that atleast tries to. :)

Thread closed. Double thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.