What's new

4.3 IOS For Verizon Iphone?

mdj282828

Reaction score
I have IOS 4.2.10 on my Verizon Iphone 4 right now, any idea when a new update will be coming? I have heard rumors about the 4.3 IOS for Verizon Iphone coming soon but wasn't sure? Also, are there specific settings I should have the Safari browser on to make sure it is running the best it can? Thanks

It won't happen. iOS 5 is now in full Beta testing (currently at #5) with planed releases every few weeks, if not quicker. So there is no benefit for either Apple or VZW to release a iOS 4.3.x to the public for CDMA based iPhones.

So is the 4.2.10 the best it is ever going to be?

As far as features sets, yes. But since iOS 5 is due this fall, it really doesn't matter. Every feature that the GSM phones have will be included in iOS 5 plus all the new features. Fall officially ends around Dec 20th. So at worse you only have 19 weeks left to wait. I am going to guess it will be closer to less than 11 weeks.

Skull One said:
As far as features sets, yes. But since iOS 5 is due this fall, it really doesn't matter. Every feature that the GSM phones have will be included in iOS 5 plus all the new features. Fall officially ends around Dec 20th. So at worse you only have 19 weeks left to wait. I am going to guess it will be closer to less than 11 weeks.

Wow. That's shocking to actually hear that. Time will tell though