What's new

Ios 5 for iphone 4?

mdj282828

Reaction score
Does anyone know if when iOS 5 is released this Fall, it will immediatley be available & compatible for the Verizon iphone 4 as well? I have heard mixed things but hoping IOS 5 is for Iphone 4 too since the most recent update is 4.2.10

Thanks

Ios 5 is currently being tested on the iphone 4 for both VERIZON and GSM so when the time comes some time this autumn for ios 5 it will also be available for verizon at the same time, it wont be different to GSM or release later or earlier.

This is thread 35664874541215744 on this subject!!!!! READ THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING!

Last edited by a moderator:
The search is not strong with this one..?

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

The full version will be available for everyone twords the end of September.

JLangevin said:
This is thread 35664874541215744 on this subject!!!!! READ THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING!

I never saw this topic before why are you so upset?

I agree......no need to get so upset.

Lighten up Eugene.

I guess it's gonna be available at the end of the year for everyone
The officials at the store told me this...

Don't listen to the staff at the VZW stores. They are second to last in the loop for news on new devices & network upgrades. The sub contracted techs in the stores are last in the loop. Stating this as a former engineer for both RIM & VZW. ^^

Saying that the search is not strong on this one is an understatement.

This is one of the most critical things that can be done with the iPhone, and subsequently may create the most problems.

Some specific coaching would be helpful.