What's new

Where is AirPrint

Press the square with the arrow coming out of it (best way i can describe it) it has the print button located in there.

where-is-iphone-airprint.jpg

Thanks. I did find it, but it says cannot find printer. Eventually, I found that AitPrint can only work with a limited number of printers. E.g., HP Photosmart e-series printers. It cannot access my wireless HP Photosmart C7200 .

yea right now thats the limitation of airprint. Apple says this is just the first step to driverless wireless printing and that in the future they will be adding more and more printers...we;ll see.

yea right now thats the limitation of airprint. Apple says this is just the first step to driverless wireless printing and that in the future they will be adding more and more printers...we;ll see.
Thanks for the info. I hope they will release them in the new iOS4.3.

there are other 3rd party print apps that might work with your wireless printer. I have an epson wireless printer and the epson printer has a big flaw in that it will not handle docs and users have resorted to using 3rd party apps

What printers will work with air print?

What printers will work with air print?

I googled that and the first hit was....

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=hp+envy+&x=0&y=0"]HP Envy[/ame] eAll-in-One series (D410a)
HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
HP Photosmart e-AiO (D110)
HP Photosmart Wireless e-AiO (B110)—Europe and Asia-Pacific
HP Photosmart eStation (C510)

I am a Market Analyst in San Diego and my firm tracks mostly printer products. The mobile printing solutions market is growing, but most of the apps available, including AirPrint have limited connectivity and range of compatible printer options.

However, today I wrote about the launch of Zoran's DirectOffice Printing Solution, which claims to be 'driverless' and have extended compatibility through third party cloud options. I would definitely check it out if you are having problems with company specific apps that only work with their brand, such as Epson's printing app...

Here is the link, I do not have enough forum posts to put it as a hyperlink...
zoran.com/Zoran-and-Software-Imaging-Launch

AirPrint can be entered from Mail, Safari and Photos on the iphone 4 and iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.2.1.

HP Photosmart D110A All-In-One Inkjet Printer: is it compatible with the iPhone 4 AirPrint?

HP Photosmart D110A All-In-One Inkjet Printer: is it compatible with the iPhone 4 AirPrint?

Can you have it connect to your wifi? If yes, just tap on a picture and air print your picture right from your device, same for docs.