What's new

Where is AirPrint

I just picke dup a kodak c310 i think. Its a newer one and you can get the kodak pic flick app and print pictures that way, not sure about emails or anything yet though, havnt tried.

I ended up going with the HPD110A. I found it brand new for 60$. Couldn't really pass up that offer. Works great by the way.

This printer cartridges can help you for having a troubleshoot for your airprint set up while connecting to your computer. The best thing you can do is to open an application that supports AirPrint, these include Safari, Mail, and Photos. The App Store apps that support this feature may require an update, you can choose the content you want to print and tap the appropriate icon to display the option to Print and
select your printer and tap Print. And if you are unable to print, the next section can assist with setting up your printer and troubleshooting basic issues.

If you are Wi-Fi you need to verify and check the Wi-Fi if its enabled and that you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. When it comes to verifying requirements you have to make sure you meet the following iOS that are required. For example, iPhone and iOS 4.2 or later.

And in addition, you will need a printer that supports AirPrint. You must first verify that your printer has the latest firmware version installed. See your printer documentation or contact the printer vendor for support, before installing.