What's new

where can i buy an iphone 4?

qeez

Reaction score
where can i buy an iphone 4 online?
Because in my country the iphone 4 will be delayed for several months so it wont be available any time soon in my country so i'd like to order one online but since it's not officially provided by one of the wireless Carriers in my country it's must be officially unlocked is this possible to find?

if it's not possible to get officially unlocked iphone 4 can i downgrade from 4.1 to 4.0.1?

i'd prefer the site that i'm going to order from ships via DHL or FedEx

can i order one from the UK apple store i heard that they sell it sim free is that true and does that mean no contract is required? can i actually buy it from the UK although i'm in other country?

I bought mine unlock from Canadian site. I am in US. You have to give Canada address to complete the purchase. It took 15-17 days.

can you please give me the link to the site?

where can i buy an iphone 4 online?
Because in my country the iphone 4 will be delayed for several months so it wont be available any time soon in my country so i'd like to order one online but since it's not officially provided by one of the wireless Carriers in my country it's must be officially unlocked is this possible to find?

if it's not possible to get officially unlocked iphone 4 can i downgrade from 4.1 to 4.0.1?

i'd prefer the site that i'm going to order from ships via DHL or FedEx

can i order one from the UK apple store i heard that they sell it sim free is that true and does that mean no contract is required? can i actually buy it from the UK although i'm in other country?

i know a web may suit to U
it can meet all your requirements
the link is my Signature

thanks but i prefer to order my iphone 4 from apple store

thank you very much :)

i have more questions
i have check with our post and they told me they can provide address in these countries
America
Britain
China
Australia
i'm gonna order mine from the UK store so my first Q is is it unlock in the UK? and no contract is required?
can i pay for fast delivery? (3 weeks kinda long)

Last edited:
i can confirm the Iphones in the Uk are fully unlocked and will work on any network.

thank you for your reply
can i pay for faster shipping that 3 weeks?