What's new

iPhone 4 International Sim-Free FAQ

Unlocked phones and ipads work fine on all networks in Australia. I have a 3GS with prepaid virgin mobile $35 aus which offers $180 worth of calls plus free data as well. Data top ups available from $5. The same will apply with the iphone 4 when it is released with the micro sim in Australia
The iPad 3GS/wifi data plans prepaid start at $15 on several carriers. So if you are coming down under it is no problem. Free wifi hot spots are available In all major cities.

Last edited:
daily i guess "/, spose a 1gb data allowence would be more ideal for me ?

1GB should be plenty, but unlimited ones are better in case you need more or unless you know you wont use more

i dont think theres actually any unlimited internet contracts no more ,there called "unlimited" but then in the small print there 500mb or 1gb which really annoys me -.-,if you find any actual unlimited internet contracts feel free to send me a link or too ,i want to find the best posible contract for my iphone :)

well the guy on the phone to o2 told me it was and then i could top up any time it did not have to be any month i would not be taken off the tariff if i stop paying for a few months while on holiday or for whatever reason i cant top up..

the second told me that was not the case i would need to keep topping up every month...

then on the o2 forums they told me there is no such thing on pay as you go unlimited 3g only on contract and even that will be stopping in september or october i forget when exactly..

so what are they stoping exactly in september ? unlimites internet contracts ?:S

unlimited 3g... so the person said. but who knows since they tell me something different each time

by time christmas comes god knows what sort of offers they'll have on "/ wish they would just go back to plain and simple real unlimited 3g and save the hassle :L ,anyways thanks for your time u,ve been alot of help to me im sure i'll speak to you some other time :)

hi…..i have a problem with my iphone4 with mi carrier (Sim) because it is not available ….i have made Jailbreak 4.3.3 but i have the same problem. How can i make my iPhone 4 to work with all SIM..because my work only with AMC-Albania

hi…..i have a problem with my iphone4 with mi carrier (Sim) because it is not available ….i have made Jailbreak 4.3.3 but i have the same problem. How can i make my iPhone 4 to work with all SIM..because my work only with AMC-Albania

what is the baseband of your iphone?