What's new

Where are you buying your iPhone4 from???

Where will you be purchasing your iPhone4 from?

• Apple.com

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Apple Store

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • WalMart

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Best Buy

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Radio Shack

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • ATT.com

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • AT&T Store

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

iWags

Reaction score
This is for U.S. iPhone4 buyers...thought this would be interesting.
I am buying mine from Radio Shack. All my other products I have pre-ordered and purchased at Apple.com. So this is new for me. Hopefully they "The Shack" wont let me down!

Heading to the Apple store around 6:00 in the morning on a mission!

doh, im eu so i cant vote :/ will be interesting to see results and how most of you seem to be going to atee and tee instead of apple

Ya know i went in to the Apple store the other day looking to fiddle with one and they were sold out already. The guy said they get a shipment everyday and they are generally gone by 1PM. Just nuts, they aren't having any problem selling them with even with reception problems... Way to go Apple... can even sell a defective product to people who knowingly buy them.

Why is my chosen photo not appearing in the box in contacts?

im from the uk so i cannot vote, but i got mine ordered online from mobiles.co.uk which i believe is a selling arm of Carphone warehouse in the uk

im from the uk so i cannot vote, but i got mine ordered online from mobiles.co.uk which i believe is a selling arm of Carphone warehouse in the uk

was it cheaper from apple? they have it sim free this year in the uk for 499 and 599

can't afford to buy it upfront.

it was £139 upfront then £35 per mth for 24 months for that i get 600 mins / u/l texts and 500mb per mth as well as 1gb wi-fi for out and about

It will be interesting to see how apple handles the release of the next generation.

the same but this time the same ppl probably wont have a proto type just like the ceos and the trusted ppl, not that idiot who left it in a bar