What's new

When will the jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 be released?

Veganate

Reaction score
I bought a brand new iPhone 4 locked on AT&T and I'm trying to get it on T-Mobile, and it never downgrades back to the 4.2 firmware. So, I guess I'm going to have to use my old iPhone 2G until the untethered jailbreak comes out for iOS 4.3. Any help on anything will be appreciated. I'd hate to have to sell this new phone for a cheaper price, and I never even got past the home screen.

Last edited:
cant you use the att sim, do you have to use t mobile? you can activate it even with a paya s you go att sim

The jailbreak is rumoured to be released shortly after 4.3.1 is. If you want to use a different sim however it's the unlock you need. There's no word on that yet...

Well, you see, I can't break my contract with T-Mobile. I also had to cut my sim card into a Micro sim. That's why it fits in the iPhone 4. I don't see how getting an AT&T sim would help anything as far as me still being with T-Mobile.

Last edited:
You can activate the phone with an AT&T sim and use it as an expensive iPod touch until the unlock is available...