What's new

When is the jailbreak fir 4.3 supposed to be released?

Veganate

Reaction score
I bought the iPhone 4 to use with T-Mobile, hooked iPhone to computer, and it upgraded to an iOS that doesn't even have an untethered jailbreak. I can't use the phone until that jailbreak comes out. Any idea when it'll come out?

Last edited:
there is also no unlock for that baseband jailbreak wil just mean you can use it as an ipod touch.. unless the t-mobile sim is the carrier for the phone..

no eta

it asks you to download the firmware / download and install or cancel.. you are not forced to install any new firmware updates

So the first question of the topic opener was to know when the jb of iOS 4.3 will be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the first question of the topic opener was to know when the jb of iOS 4.3 will be out.

there already is a jailbreak for 4.3 using sn0wbreeze.. but its tethered as you probably know.. un tethered there i sno ETA but it wont be long now with the release of 4.3.1 from apple.

there already is a jailbreak for 4.3 using sn0wbreeze.. but its tethered as you probably know.. un tethered there i sno ETA but it wont be long now with the release of 4.3.1 from apple.

Untethered for iOS 4.3 will be out in less than 7 days from now.

Untethered for iOS 4.3 will be out in less than 7 days from now.

Source...?

no dev has given an ETA afaik .. but posixninja has some good news for us according to his twitter saying that the shatter exploit is been fixed in the A5 chip so i think they will release that some time soon to jailbreak the ip4 for life.. i hope..

their irc chans their twitter their blogs have no etas.. so im guessing the source was a 3rd party website. though i dont doubt the news and i hope its right

I hope they release the shatter exploit. What else could they be holding out for? The iPhone 5...?

well the iphone 5 is likely to have the A5 chip so they dont have anything to hold out for that it will actually work on

If they release shatter will apple not have time to change the A5 chip on the iPhone 5 so shatter won't work with it...?