What's new

4.3 jb

most likely after 4.3.1 release because of the bug they found in safari it wont be long before we see a new firmware

the devs have jailbroken it already but are releasing nothing yet

nice1 m8. as i type this reply, i am actually downloading the 4.2.1 firmware to downgrade. do u think its worth just leaving the 4.3 and waiting for the jb release if its not gona be too long? also, i had a theme and afew apps on my last jb, will i have to repay for them again or will cydia know from my information that i have already paid for them and allow me to reinstall?

nice1 m8. as i type this reply, i am actually downloading the 4.2.1 firmware to downgrade. do u think its worth just leaving the 4.3 and waiting for the jb release if its not gona be too long? also, i had a theme and afew apps on my last jb, will i have to repay for them again or will cydia know from my information that i have already paid for them and allow me to reinstall?

personally i dont care if i have jb or not i rather be on the latest firmware so i would just wait.. but most seem to want to downgrade. not worth it imo

i think i'l wait then. hopefully wont be waitin long. cheers for u advice pal

I was thinking of going back to 4.2.1 but in the end decided not to bother. As paliometoxo said 4.3 has already been jailbroken so should be released shortly after 4.3.1 which won't be long.

If you use the same log in details for cydia as you did the first time you won't have to pay for the apps again...

I was thinking of going back to 4.2.1 but in the end decided not to bother. As paliometoxo said 4.3 has already been jailbroken so should be released shortly after 4.3.1 which won't be long.

If you use the same log in details for cydia as you did the first time you won't have to pay for the apps again...

sound... i'l just wait then. am i right in believing that there wil be no more jailbrakes after 4.3? i think i can recall reading somewhere that after 4.3 they wont be able to jailbrake. is that just a myth or total bollocks?

It took a while but we got the untethered jailbreak for 4.2.1. There's always a way.

Anyway they've been able to jailbreak the iPhone 4 for life since day one. The only way apple can stop it is by changing the hardware of the phone. I think it's the spirit jailbreak or something. For whatever reason the devs aren't releasing it because then apple can patch it. All a huge game of cat and mouse...

It took a while but we got the untethered jailbreak for 4.2.1. There's always a way.

Anyway they've been able to jailbreak the iPhone 4 for life since day one. The only way apple can stop it is by changing the hardware of the phone. I think it's the spirit jailbreak or something. For whatever reason the devs aren't releasing it because then apple can patch it. All a huge game of cat and mouse...

ah wel i'l just hang fire on 4.3 and wait for jb. my phone looks plain and boring so hopefully it will be released soon