What's new

When will my iphone come ? Ordered on SUNDAY 7/25/2010 thru Apple

issjakers

Reaction score
I ordered through the apple website on SUNDAY 7/25/2010 without the $10 fast shipping. It says it takes 2-3 WEEKS. I am super unpatient to the max.I logged in to my apple account and checked my order status, it says (copy/pasted)

IPHONE 4 BLACK 16GB-USA
Custom configured

Ships: Aug 16
Delivers: Aug 19

When will it come ? Will it really come that date ? how long did yours take ? Share your experiences.:mad:

Last edited:

rynorod32

Reaction score
I ordered mine last week on the 21July thru AT&T. I check everyday (for obvious reasons ;)) and it still says processing. I did call both Apple and AT&T before I ordered to see which would come 1st. Apple told me about a month, but AT&T said 3 weeks. So I went with AT&T.

I am hoping it comes in this week. This would be a great Birthday present to me (keeping my fingers crossed).

Rick1805

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is different but I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and it just came off backorder today and shipped will be here tomorrow the 28th
I ordered 2 32gig ones seems like when apple shipped out all the phones to clear up all the waiting lists AT&T got there fair share also.

If your still on back order in the next day or so I would call up and start asking questions seeing y
Ou can walk in most apple stores now and get one with out a wait.

tjamr

Reaction score
I just ordered mine yesterday at an AT&T store. They indicated that it would be 7-10 business days (perhaps sooner that 7).

rynorod32

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is different but I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and it just came off backorder today and shipped will be here tomorrow the 28th
I ordered 2 32gig ones seems like when apple shipped out all the phones to clear up all the waiting lists AT&T got there fair share also.

If your still on back order in the next day or so I would call up and start asking questions seeing y
Ou can walk in most apple stores now and get one with out a wait.

Man I'm hoping I get that message when I check my order again tomorrow.

cophyor

Reaction score
yay.. finally my iphone 4 shipped today
I ordered it around 10 days ago

OP
issjakers

issjakers

Reaction score
how come mine doesnt have a tracking number ?

mkleist

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

OP
issjakers

issjakers

Reaction score
I ordered mine last monday from the ATT store, and it arrived this monday.

It was a 32GB and I am loving it!
:cool:
damn yours came hella fast, i ordered on sunday hoping itll come this upcomming monday, since yours cam so early, lucky ass :)

Cinodor

Reaction score
Well i ordered mine July 5Th and got it July 14Th.. if that helps anyone 16GB Black iPhone 4..

rynorod32

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

I ordered mine on 21July. I'm hoping me being in Hawaii will have nothing to do with being later than everyone's elses on average.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

welcome to the forum :)

22nd so you should be expecting it in a week or so? which model did you go with? i mean 16 or 32gb

Most reactions

Latest posts