What's new

When will my iphone come ? Ordered on SUNDAY 7/25/2010 thru Apple

issjakers

Reaction score
I ordered through the apple website on SUNDAY 7/25/2010 without the $10 fast shipping. It says it takes 2-3 WEEKS. I am super unpatient to the max.I logged in to my apple account and checked my order status, it says (copy/pasted)

IPHONE 4 BLACK 16GB-USA
Custom configured

Ships: Aug 16
Delivers: Aug 19

When will it come ? Will it really come that date ? how long did yours take ? Share your experiences.:mad:

Last edited:
I ordered mine last week on the 21July thru AT&T. I check everyday (for obvious reasons ;)) and it still says processing. I did call both Apple and AT&T before I ordered to see which would come 1st. Apple told me about a month, but AT&T said 3 weeks. So I went with AT&T.

I am hoping it comes in this week. This would be a great Birthday present to me (keeping my fingers crossed).

Seems like everyone is different but I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and it just came off backorder today and shipped will be here tomorrow the 28th
I ordered 2 32gig ones seems like when apple shipped out all the phones to clear up all the waiting lists AT&T got there fair share also.

If your still on back order in the next day or so I would call up and start asking questions seeing y
Ou can walk in most apple stores now and get one with out a wait.

I just ordered mine yesterday at an AT&T store. They indicated that it would be 7-10 business days (perhaps sooner that 7).

Seems like everyone is different but I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and it just came off backorder today and shipped will be here tomorrow the 28th
I ordered 2 32gig ones seems like when apple shipped out all the phones to clear up all the waiting lists AT&T got there fair share also.

If your still on back order in the next day or so I would call up and start asking questions seeing y
Ou can walk in most apple stores now and get one with out a wait.

Man I'm hoping I get that message when I check my order again tomorrow.

yay.. finally my iphone 4 shipped today
I ordered it around 10 days ago

how come mine doesnt have a tracking number ?

I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

I ordered mine last monday from the ATT store, and it arrived this monday.

It was a 32GB and I am loving it!
:cool:
damn yours came hella fast, i ordered on sunday hoping itll come this upcomming monday, since yours cam so early, lucky ass :)

Well i ordered mine July 5Th and got it July 14Th.. if that helps anyone 16GB Black iPhone 4..

I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

I ordered mine on 21July. I'm hoping me being in Hawaii will have nothing to do with being later than everyone's elses on average.

welcome to the forum :)

22nd so you should be expecting it in a week or so? which model did you go with? i mean 16 or 32gb