What's new

When did you order your ip4? Where did you order? When did you receive it?

Didn't order... waited --- more or less patiently -- for my local Radio Shack to receive units (albeit 1 or 2 at a time). I was 8th on their list and on 7/24 they surprised me with a call and now have it. Received $100 credit for my 8gig 3G plus free $20 case. So, all in all, the Shack came through for me. ;-)

I ordered mine on the 14th and I am still waiting. How did you know that yours was on back order?

I ordered mine on the 14th and I am still waiting. How did you know that yours was on back order?

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Go there and search by whichever parameters that you are able to fill in.
Thanks. I tried that last night. It won't come up with any info for me. Only a case that my wife ordered 2 weeks ago. I am really beginning to worry that my order didn't go through. I called ATT yesterday and they couldn't find my order. I told them that I had a ATT Premier reference order number, so they transferred me to them. I was on hold for 45 minutes so I hung up. Did some web surfing and saw that a lot of people are on hold forever with them. So I called back and was on hold for 50 minutes, and then my phone died. grrr. So I have no idea if it went through. I'm hoping it did, but I don't know why it wont come up on that site you posted.? Today is 2 weeks so maybe I will see something today.

I ordered mine yesterday on the AT&T Premier site. And got a confirmation email with a link to the order status, and when I check the status it says processing. Nothing about being backordered. I will keep you guys posted though.

I was on hold for 45 minutes so I hung up. Did some web surfing and saw that a lot of people are on hold forever with them. So I called back and was on hold for 50 minutes, and then my phone died. grrr.

I just wanted to say WOW! You were on hold for 45 minutes and then 50 minutes again later... I never would have been able to hang in there that long. I should probably get prepared though, since I'm switching to AT&T next month just to have the iPhone! (I can't wait for the rumors to pan out that the iPhone is joining other providers).

I sure hope you or they find your order! :-/

Well I finally got through to them this AM. Only waited 20 minutes or so. But just as I thought ATT F'ed up my order. They said I had a conflicting choice on my data plan. So they canceled my order. WTF! I ordered it on the 14th. 2 weeks ago now, and today I find out that there was a issue. So now I have to wait 2 more weeks for the phones to ship. And ATT doesn't give 2 #@!* about it. The lady on the phone said there is nothing they can do about it.

I ordered mine yesterday on the AT&T Premier site. And got a confirmation email with a link to the order status, and when I check the status it says processing. Nothing about being backordered. I will keep you guys posted though.

I had the same thing for 2 weeks now. I called because I saw some people were getting shipping info and ordered the same time I did. ATT had my order screwed up. So now I wait 2 weeks again.

Ordered July 15 from AT&T online, getting it today from FEDEX. So, it took one day less then 2 weeks. 16G version.

Ordered 16gb five weeks ago, arrived yesterday...UK

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 16g, 1 for myself and 1 for my wife today. My order said 7-14 business days. I am very excited since I am upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia and my wife from a Samsung Behold 2. I will anxisously be checking the website for my order's shipment like a crackhead waiting for his fix until it arrives.