What's new

When did you order your ip4? Where did you order? When did you receive it?

i ordered two yesterday, one for me and
my wife. both 16GB. i got it at the AT&T
store and they will ship it directly to my
house. i was told it will take 10-14 days.

i will post here again if i do get the phones.
but with my luck, i know my wife's phone will
arrive first, LOL!

Ordered a 32gb from AT&T on the 23rd, it arrived yesterday the 29th.

Now i'm converting Kick-Ass with handbrake to mp4... :)

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 16g, 1 for myself and 1 for my wife today. My order said 7-14 business days. I am very excited since I am upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia and my wife from a Samsung Behold 2. I will anxisously be checking the website for my order's shipment like a crackhead waiting for his fix until it arrives.

you wont regret it, you did the right thing especially from nowkeeya as the americans pronounce it lol.. nokia. i was doing that also checking every 5 seconds on the website

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 16g, 1 for myself and 1 for my wife today. My order said 7-14 business days. I am very excited since I am upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia and my wife from a Samsung Behold 2. I will anxisously be checking the website for my order's shipment like a crackhead waiting for his fix until it arrives.

you wont regret it, you did the right thing especially from nowkeeya as the americans pronounce it lol.. nokia. i was doing that also checking every 5 seconds on the website

glad to know that i am not only one doing that! LOL!

Stopped by the AT&T store with my wife today to look at cases and even my wife was drooling over the Iphone 4 and said she can't wait for our phones to come in (in 2 weeks or so, still says processing, but it's ony been 2 days). My wife couldn't believe how the touch screen felt when she was moving from screen to screen and different apps vs what her Behold 2's touch screen feels like. I think she almost feels bad making her mom use her Behold 2 while she upgrades to the Iphone 4, but not bad enough to keep it, lol.

I ordered on 7/19, came off back order 7/31, received shipping info on 8/1, should be arriving on 8/3. I order from at&t over the phone, and I'm switching over from verizon.

Well an update on my order. I ordered it July 26th and just got an email with tracking information and should have it delivered by 3pm tomorrow. It will be a good day.

Well an update on my order. I ordered it July 26th and just got an email with tracking information and should have it delivered by 3pm tomorrow. It will be a good day.

16 or 32gb? It seems that the 32gb's are shipping out faster.

16 or 32gb? It seems that the 32gb's are shipping out faster.

i noticed that too. i ordered two 16GB, i bet it will
take at least 12 days before i get mine. i ordered
july 29th at the AT&T store.

Yea I ordered my 16gb on the 23rd and is still on BO. Hopefully in the next day or so it will ship out :)

I ordered the 32GB. Wanted the extra space for trips. And this is perfect timing because my Birthday is Thursday.

Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forums here. I ordered a 16GB through At&T online on July 20th, and was told 7-14 business days. It shipped on the 2nd and should be waiting at home for me when I get home from work. Needless to say, this day couldn't possibly drag on any slower. LOL

Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forums here. I ordered a 16GB through At&T online on July 20th, and was told 7-14 business days. It shipped on the 2nd and should be waiting at home for me when I get home from work. Needless to say, this day couldn't possibly drag on any slower. LOL

do you have any idea how they send out the
phone? UPS? fedex? do you have to sign for it?
i was just wondering, for most likely i will not be
home when my iphone gets delivered to my house.

I got my phone yesterday from Fed Ex and I was home. But the delivery guy just rang the doorbell and left it on the ground.

Ordered 16 GB 7/23 on regular AT&T website
Came off of BO on 8/4
Estimated Delivery date of 8/6 via FedEx

Finally on it's way!