What's new

Ordering a 4S on the Orange network

Hulk

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first post,

So, I ordered a black 4s 16gb on orange via telephone last monday 24th of oct,
The phone call went smoothly and she said i should get it between 2-4 days, fine i thought, so placed the order and paid for my handset and she told me i will receive a text message the day before it arrives at my door.

Well one week on i have no text message and no 4s, rang back today and orange told me that the phone my take up to 30 days as they have sold out and no stock left.

Bit peed off tbh.

Also they, like any other network give u a 14 day cooling off period where u can cancel the contract if you arent happy with the phone etc,... Is it possible that this 14day period my expire before i even get my phone????

Hello everyone this is my first post,

So, I ordered a black 4s 16gb on orange via telephone last monday 24th of oct,
The phone call went smoothly and she said i should get it between 2-4 days, fine i thought, so placed the order and paid for my handset and she told me i will receive a text message the day before it arrives at my door.

Well one week on i have no text message and no 4s, rang back today and orange told me that the phone my take up to 30 days as they have sold out and no stock left.

Bit peed off tbh.

Also they, like any other network give u a 14 day cooling off period where u can cancel the contract if you arent happy with the phone etc,... Is it possible that this 14day period my expire before i even get my phone????

Yes it will expire before you get the phone. I was with orange for years and when I asked to go to iPhone as an upgrade they offered me 500mb data. I wanted unlimited like my plans before. They said they can't do that even though I was a customer for 10 years. I cancelled and went with three. Unlimited data as standard. If I was you cancel now pop into a three shop and you'll be surprised at how much a better deal you'll get!

Orange also say its x amount of pounds but don't tell you 20% gets added on each month for tax. Threes is included.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: