What's new

Iphone pre order madness

Today is day 14 well, tuesday ''today'' is day 15.... so far no progress really.... hope to see something!

Hi all, my order status now says pending shipment... anyone have experience with it saying that and shipping out and getting to you within days? my boyfriends phone like mentioned was ordered under 24 hours prior and it is shipped now.... grr....

Our story is similar to others. We pre-ordered at Best Buy on the 7th and on the 14th were told that they had not received any 64s but would call us when "ours" (meaning the one we get after all the people who were ahead of us on the list got theirs) came in. After waiting another six days and getting the run-around about where we were on the list yadda yadda yadda we canceled and went to the local Apple store and walked out with our iPhones an hour and a half later. Wanting to use BB's financing plan cost us almost two weeks. :(

I ordered iPhone 4S unlocked from the apple Canada on the 7th will be delivered tomorrow.
Those people who have ordered online can cancel their orders can go to the store and pick a new one.

I am so excited and i really really really just want to get my hands on it and play around w the phone already on saturday it said backordered still as the status on the tracking number~Who can give me more adivse about pre-order?

Ordered mine on the 15th, every few days or so I go on to AT&T Premier to check the order status and it's still on back order. It seems that every time I go in and check, the next day I get a email from AT&T stating that the delivery time is still 21-28 days. I'm going to call again Friday to see if I can cancel, and go to Apple to get the phone.

my dispatch date from apple is 24th-31st,here we are on the 24th and nothings changed yet,still at the processing stage
got a change of status yesterday evening of preparing for shipping then this afternoon an email saying shipped and a delivery date for tomorrow so once it gets going things happen pretty fast,hope it arrives tomorrow as stated,up to now its all been spot on.

Hi, as of today my phone is arriving tomorrow 10/27 before 3 pm via fedex.... 16gb white 4s.... Ordered 10/10

Just got the shipping confirmation from AT&T that my phone has shipped!!! Tracked package via FedEx site, and the phone phone has already left the warehouse and will be here tomorrow before 3

sounds like stocks are moving again,tho our apple store still don't have any.

Any updates on when Verizon will get more phones?

Any updates on when Verizon will get more phones?

All of the store out here give a ship date of Nov 4. I went to the Apple Store at the Mall yesterday and bought the last one they had. Apples stores get them pretty much every day. Reserve on the apple site and pick it up the next day.

Ordered mine on the 15th, every few days or so I go on to AT&T Premier to check the order status and it's still on back order. It seems that every time I go in and check, the next day I get a email from AT&T stating that the delivery time is still 21-28 days. I'm going to call again Friday to see if I can cancel, and go to Apple to get the phone.

I ordered my at&t phone thru Apple on the 16th. Today status changed from "processing items" to "preparing for shipment". The expected delivery date is Nov 1-8. I will see how right they might be.

I gave up on Best Buy and just ordered from the Apple Store. They are actually helping out the Carriers and are shipping to customers directly. They guarantee a delivery date of 1-2 weeks from placement of order. Should be on my doorstep between 11/9 and 11/17. The Apple Store and all ATT stores in my area were sold out. I imagine that Apple would have many more on reserve to satisfy their online sales.