What's new

When did you order your ip4? Where did you order? When did you receive it?

Ordered mine thru apple June 19th and received it on July 9th. It was shipped to me directly from China.

does anybody know if ordering from an at&t store can get you a tracking number or something? im afraid mine won't come in this week, because i havent received any call or email yet. does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship to an at&t store?

and i also think that it is not fair that some people already have TWO iphone 4s while others are still waiting for their one... 0.0

does anybody know if ordering from an at&t store can get you a tracking number or something? im afraid mine won't come in this week, because i havent received any call or email yet. does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship to an at&t store?

and i also think that it is not fair that some people already have TWO iphone 4s while others are still waiting for their one... 0.0

You should have tracking info in your AT&T account online. I know my husband never got an email or call, he had to go in and check each day to see if it had shipped. I don't know about shipping to the store, but it took 10 days from ordering it in an ATT store to receiving it Fed Ex at my house. I had to sign for mine, but I don't know if that is standard or just the store I ordered from. Kinda glad though, I wouldn't want my iphone sitting on my porch all day.

I ordered mine on ATT.com the morning of June 29 (first day) and I had it in 8 days. AND I live in Hawaii which means my morning is the mainlands mid-day and shipping is at least an extra day.

Order from an Apple Store on the 8th, recieved email on the 17th that it was in but I was out of town. Went in today to pick up and was told they could not activate it under my business account even though that was the info I gave them to place the order. They are also out of bumpers and screen protectors.
Moved from a Blackberry Storm on Verizon so wish me luck.

signed Naked

Since we ordered on the same date, I'm hoping that ours ship tomorrow. Mine is still currently showing as backordered!

i ordered mine on the 8th. and according to my fedex shipping report it should arrive at the att store today. sucks that i have to work til 8pm today and tomorrow. so i prob wont be able to get it til thur. big bummer

i had a look at some of the at&t forums, and a lot of 7/11ers and 7/12ers are getting off of backorder today, so im thinking we might get ours before the end of this week. i also noticed a lot of 7/9-7/10 are getting theirs shipped now.