What's new

What's your Theme?

Jmills87 said:
I am running iOS 6.1. I manually fixed Black UPS so that it would work with this firmware.

How did you manually fix them? This is what mine looks like.

Attachments

• $image-1638129755.jpg
    $image-1638129755.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 582
  • $image-735711480.jpg
    $image-735711480.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 563
  • $image-1452671372.jpg
    $image-1452671372.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 561
Jmills87 said:
You have to change the folder and file names in the theme's bundles folder to match the names in iOS6.

Ah ok so like how I've done to fix the maps and mail icons.

All I did was replace the LockBackground image

Could you explain exactly how you change the lockbackground img?

Also, is your theme/setup, can I use that on my 4s running IOS6.1
I'm trying to find a lockscreen and theme that actually fully works with this IOS but I'm having some major problems finding ones that work. I've heard I can modify them to work, but I'm unsure how.

I'm trying to find a lockscreen and theme that actually fully works with this IOS but I'm having some major problems finding ones that work. I've heard I can modify them to work, but I'm unsure how.

Some themes allow you to swap the lock screen wallpaper. If you are not using one that permits you to modify then you need to work within the theme folders and change the wallpaper there. You need to make sure that you size the paper to the same dimensions as the original.

In the theme look for wallpaper.png

I just replaced the LockBackground.png with my own custom one in the theme folder. The lockscreen I am using is for iPhone5 only so it will not work on your 4S sorry.

YAY!!!! Lock screen notifications are fixed!!! Update for Winterboard in Cydia!!

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Here is a vwallpaper theme

EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed link to social networking site

Last edited by a moderator: