What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

I'm using Equix. I think I like this theme the most. I don't want to change it for awhile. Enjoy. It was a pain in the *edited for profanity* to figure it out. Had to do alot of cutting and renaming the icons so the picture would show up. Before it would not show anything, just words. But at the end I figured it out.

b861b181-e8f2-84c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
G-Weezy said:
I'm using Equix. I think I like this theme the most. I don't want to change it for awhile. Enjoy. It was a pain in the *edited for profanity* to figure it out. Had to do alot of cutting and renaming the icons so the picture would show up. Before it would not show anything, just words. But at the end I figured it out.

What will you when iOS 5 is released? you seem to love theming.

b861b181-e8f2-84c1.jpg

Nice! I'm like you. I love changing my theme. This reminds me of the Evolution OS2 & OS3 themes. What a pain to set up. Worth it though once you get it all finished.

G-Weezy said:

What will you when iOS 5 is released? you seem to love theming.

Icrank,

Lol. Yes I do like theming. But this will stay until the new os or the iPhone comes out. There is more I will continue to search and keep sharing.

The thing that sucks the most is that when I first got my phone I didn't know about jailbreaking and only got the 16g instead of 32. Now most of my themes are taking up space including all my tweaks. Time to upgrade soon. Lol

G-Weezy said:
Icrank,

Lol. Yes I do like theming. But this will stay until the new os or the iPhone comes out. There is more I will continue to search and keep sharing.

The thing that sucks the most is that when I first got my phone I didn't know about jailbreaking and only got the 16g instead of 32. Now most of my themes are taking up space including all my tweaks. Time to upgrade soon. Lol

Lol. I'm might get a 32 version

Here is my theme, based on buuf infinity, icons replaced with preferred icons :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-2266276754.jpg
    $image-2266276754.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 485
  • $image-1326525198.jpg
    $image-1326525198.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 496
  • $image-4214655369.jpg
    $image-4214655369.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 503
  • $image-3080657552.jpg
    $image-3080657552.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 484
How come my picture quality is poor on upload ? I have it set to ultra :/

Any ideas?

fr0stedfm said:
How come my picture quality is poor on upload ? I have it set to ultra :/

Any ideas?

I believe it's just like that.

Ye doesn't seem to work though :( ah well

Couldnt find that...Repository needed?

This is a paid for theme. First you need to install Dreamboard which is found in Cydia. Then add this repo to Cydia. fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

Last edited: