What's new

What's your Theme?

Still tweaking Elite6 ;)

mone11f4780y.png

Where will i get these themes? Is it app store?! Especially the sense theme!!

Hey! Cool coincidence! I'm currently hooked on the theme "Flat Icons" ($.99, USD).

Very similar themes...

Marilyn

Wow! That is awesome! :D

I just noticed this theme in the changes section and have it a whirl. It's currently free and comes with 140 icons. I actually like it. :)

I might give your theme a whirl!

How do you get those sweet themes??

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Well, I am now running this beast and it is different than any other. Does NOT run in Dreamboard (only needed to launch it) as it is it's own mobile substrate. Show this college student some love:
Dreamboard NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg

18YJDZT.png

NextGenUI is a spacial interface concept based on the idea of having all of your applications represented as graphical nodes, with a futuristic design; NGUI4 is full of features and interactivity.

T1JDLTm.png

Nodes can be added, removed, resized and changed on the interface using interactive gestures.

i24AG0t.png

Two types of nodes implemented include a simple application node, and a data storage node that can hold application in a folder-like fashion.

The UI has been designed with the idea of future improvements and implementation to be added while conserving the UI layout that you have already taken the time to create.

Sm1qkNb.png

Searching, downloading and uninstalling applications is all supported

7FAqVpS.png

Full UI wide colour customisation from the configuration menu, future developments will allow you to pick graphical schemes that developers will be free to create and modify the UI to their own ideas

Other features include
Themed notification banners.
Subtle animations and more to add to UI feel
Optional simple lockscreen implmented, I encourage disabling this to use some of the amazing WinterBoard lockscreens by other developers
Complimentary NGUIBlack WinterBoard theme for completeness

Preview of NGUI4 showcasing functionality
Excuse the lagging, I only use the old iPhone 4, the UI is smooth

If you feel NGUI4 is worth more than what you paid, feel free to send a donation to a poor student
smile.gif

[Moderator edit: Removed link to e-mail address and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
How is NextGenUI compatible with other tweaks on iOS7? Does it ignore them and works anyway, uninstall them, or clashes with them (e.g. Zeppelin, custom toggles, Activator...)?

So far all of them work. Zeppelin only shows when in NC or in an app as the tweak actually has a modded status bar of its own.
The battery and signal levels are built into the main ring.
The Flip CC tweak still works well. Also running the widget weather tweak works well and was more or less designed to work with this ui.
It is springboard and Dreamboard independent now as it is a tweak activated in the setting app (and a respring, of course).
It is iphone5, 5s 4, 4s as well as iPod 4th and 5th gen compatable.

Last edited:
Well, NextGen 5 has now been updated with the ability to create your own theme within the UI. Here is a cap of a theme I am developing for it...
$ImageUploadedByModMyi1389933886.847166.jpg
Pretty amazing as the developer has now made it possible for anyone to theme (Just have to have some artistic talent). Also, It is now a TWEAK, not a theme. It is activated through Settings control.