have a look in cydia for :
aftermathhaz3 hd for iPhone
explos1on hd
COMBINE THIS 2 IN WINTERBOARD

have a look in cydia for :
aftermathhaz3 hd for iPhone
explos1on hd
COMBINE THIS 2 IN WINTERBOARD

I was trying but explos1on keeps over riding the lock screen. Am I not selecting things right?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB - JB <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I was trying but explos1on keeps over riding the lock screen. Am I not selecting things right?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

select AMH-HD aLockscreen
select explos1on

I must be defective today LoL
Can't get it. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360243364.555458.jpg

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

It says it isn't compatible with my phone. I tried LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

It says it isn't compatible with my phone. I tried LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

can't be I have it installed on my ip 5 iOS 6.1

Ok no lie as of yesterday sometime or the day before I couldn't get it! Thanks for the heads up!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

I can get it on themeit it just tells me I can force install it but its not compatible with my device?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

add this repo :

Youd think people would at least be discrete about stealing stuff.

Boss hasnt been updated for ios6 thats why its not compatible in themeit. Go ahead and add the cracked repos and enjoy watching your device go to crap. Alot of apps havent been updated for ios6 yet and these repos dont tell you that they arent compatible.

Stop being a pirate and start supporting the devs.

yes, I think it was Springtomize that allowed me to do this.. I like all the things i can change around with it too !! Im still new to this JB stuff myself !! I had that retinahaz3d theme for a while,,,it has alot of nice features.
I now have FROST HD theme, I like it too !

kk I ll