What's new

What's your best app or suggestion?

titandave

Reaction score
I have the Iphone 4 and have had it since the first day of release and I'm always looking to enhance my use and understanding of ALL of the features and I'm interested in utilizing everything it has to offer. Any suggestions as to what your favorite feature is and maybe a recommendation as to a "must have" app? Thanks

Well i dunno about "must have" but i really enjoy my "360 Panorama" app. Lets you take a 360 degree shot of where ever you are. Or you can limit it to a nice panoramic. Fun app to use that you can save flattened as a jpg. Its a 1.99 in the app store but i think i got it on sale for 99cents. Either way i thinks is worth the money of having on your phone.

I love the photography with the new phone. This app is sounds good, I'm going to check it out now. Thanks

appbzr - lists apps which you normally have to pay for but are currently on the app store for free. also shows apps which are reduced from their normal price.

This is the review that brought it to my attention here.

My before and after pics are the first post...

This is the review that brought it to my attention here.

My before and after pics are the first post...

Nice pics -- in the dark. Doesn't the flash "normally" take care of nightime pics (without an app) or is this app some sort of "flash-less" one?

The flash lights up a certain part of what your taking. It's only good for close up shots. If I were to use the flash in the same picture I don't think it would produce as good a result. However I think the app was intended more for use out doors where taking pictures of things at greater distances the flash isn't much good. I'm not sure if the app works on a 3GS butthey don't have a flash.

You've got me thinking though. I'll try it again tonight with the flash and see the difference. I'll need to go find the cat first. Lol...

appbzr - lists apps which you normally have to pay for but are currently on the app store for free. also shows apps which are reduced from their normal price.

Sweet. Hey I am curious. If you get a paid app that is free as a promotion... If you go to download it later when it's not free... Do you have to pay then?

No. When you redownload an app using the same iTunes account your never charged free or not. I downloaded mini gore when it was free so it's free for as long as I want it...

No. When you redownload an app using the same iTunes account your never charged free or not. I downloaded mini gore when it was free so it's free for as long as I want it...

Cool thanks.

I didnt know this. Thanks gaz.

Has anyone ever used the Text Free app from iTunes? Says it offers free texting and voice over wifi or 3G. I downloaded it, haven't installed it yet, but, IF this is legit and works, I'd ditch my unlimited texting and possibly voice services and save some cash.