What's new

What is the Best Weather App??

+1 for Yahoo weather. It has been a while since anything half way decent came out of Yahoo imo, but their new Weather app is great to look at, and gives all the right info.

+1 for Yahoo weather. It has been a while since anything half way decent came out of Yahoo imo, but their new Weather app is great to look at, and gives all the right info.

Very nice! Yahoo powers the stock iPhone weather app, so I never realized they had a more comprehensive weather app! It's great!

I'm partial to "My Radar", a free app that not only shows the weather forecast for your current location, but also the live radar picture. A great app for anyone who might travel on a motorcycle.

I like Weather Underground the best. Current conditions, plus long range forecast, and a small radar all on one screen. Scroll through the long range forecast or click the radar to make it larger.

My favorite weather app and its free

The best weather app for Iphone is either the yahoo app or The Weather Channel app. Both of these apps give you weather for your actual location and other locations that you may want to know the weather conditions. The Weather Channel app has the ability to show weather from now, hourly.10 day or 36 hour increments as well as severe weather alerts.The Yahoo app offers the 5 day forecast as well as a 6-10 day forecast for future referenced weather. Yahoo weather is powered by The Weather Channel:iphone4half: