What's new

Upgrading my Iphone

zmiami

Reaction score
Hello, I have an Iphone 3G and I'm ready to upgrade! I have AT&T and I'm out of contract. I don't want to pay $200 for the 4S, should I wait until the 5 comes out? What offers does AT&T usually offer on new phones? Any way to get an upgrade, even on the 4S, at no cost?
I use my phone mostly for my real estate business. I don't use many apps, I don't play games on it or anything like that.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I highly doubt you are going to get an iPhone for free. Even the 3G is still $50 or so.
Best thing would probably be wait for 5 and decide if you want that or the 4s which might be discounted then.

zmiami said:
Hello, I have an Iphone 3G and I'm ready to upgrade! I have AT&T and I'm out of contract. I don't want to pay $200 for the 4S, should I wait until the 5 comes out? What offers does AT&T usually offer on new phones? Any way to get an upgrade, even on the 4S, at no cost?
I use my phone mostly for my real estate business. I don't use many apps, I don't play games on it or anything like that.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I suggest an IPhone4 for your limited needs! I am understanding you don't need or want all the bells and whistle that the new version will offer! The iPhone 4 will probable be offered at no cost, with a 2 year deal with most carriers after the new one comes out next month!! I have had the 4 for about 18 months now! Good solid smart phone with no issues! Hang in there for another month and see what deals are offered on older models if you want one for little or no cost!! Hope this helps!!

And the 3GS is offered at no cost on a 2 year deal Via> AT&T