What's new

What is the single best thing you like about your iPhone?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG_2666.PNG

This isn't to suggest that everything else isn't good, but honestly, my favorite thing about my iPhone is Article View ;).
I might argue that really my favorite thing is reading articles, but Article View makes me so happy every time I use it.

What's yours?

I suppose my favourite aspect of the iPhone is the way it operates in concert with many other devices. It is a fully featured remote control for my AV receiver, a remote control for iTunes on my Mac and for AppleTV and allows me to pick up where I left off in Pages and Safari.

Without this, it would be just another phone. The seamless integration is what sets it apart.

If. I combar between I. IPhone and htc one m9+ what's the best?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I realize that this will sound positively silly, but my answer is "everything".

Got to be Live Photos. Been so many times in past when I've took photo a split second too slow to get a good one of a pet or someone turns away as I take photo. Live Photos solve that. Also looking at how mobiles have constantly updated and got better there hasn't been anything new on phones for a few year now til Live Photos were added.