What's new

What is the best iphone 4 case?

Crowford

Reaction score
Im digging the griffen bumper but i still feel like the backs naked I have the one without the clear plastic back. I dont want that one either because it reflects the light back into the lens when the flash is on. I like the metal Jett case but with chances the i might lose some bars and get scratches sounds too risky! Whats some of your favorites, maybe theres a happy median?

Im digging the griffen bumper but i still feel like the backs naked I have the one without the clear plastic back. I dont want that one either because it reflects the light back into the lens when the flash is on. I like the metal Jett case but with chances the i might lose some bars and get scratches sounds too risky! Whats some of your favorites, maybe theres a happy median?

Otterbox Defender is what i use

this looks like a good case once it comes out

Home page

wow that life proof case looks amazing...not something i would want on my phone on a day to day basis because of the bulkiness of it but i might actually get one for special occasions such as at the beach, mountains or even swimming in the pool.

Currently i use a Speck, Candyshell case. Very happy with it. ive dropped my phone a number of times and its kept it in perfect condition.

wow that life proof case looks amazing...not something i would want on my phone on a day to day basis because of the bulkiness of it but i might actually get one for special occasions such as at the beach, mountains or even swimming in the pool.

Currently i use a Speck, Candyshell case. Very happy with it. ive dropped my phone a number of times and its kept it in perfect condition.

agreed and the fact that it totally seal would mean you cant charge it without taken it out so not a practical everyday case but amazing for outdoor adventures

I just got my Ballistic HC case in the mail yesterday and it is just perfect. The inside is foam rubber so the phone won't scratch, the outside is a durable plastic wrapped in a hrad rubber material, then its got and thick rubber bumper case with full back and lastly, a clip case that the phone snaps into with screen facing inward. The phone will fit the clip case with or without the thick rubber bumper case. Great grip, not too bulky when it protects your phone to that extent. 5 stars

This is mine and I absolutely love it 

fb0ae115.jpg

I'm a big fan of the OtterBox! Great cases!

i got a case from a little stand in a mall near my home it is called cellaris and they have a case that is like the twin to the ifrogz case that is black and blue and it is amazing fits awesome!! i love it. The actual ifrogz brand cases fit too tight though and mess with EVERY screen protector.

Im digging the griffen bumper but i still feel like the backs naked I have the one without the clear plastic back. SGP iphone 4 casesI dont want that one either because it reflects the light back into the lens when the flash is on. I like the metal Jett case but with chances the i might lose some bars and get scratches sounds too risky! Whats some of your favorites, maybe theres a happy median?
The inside is foam rubber so the phone won't scratch, :camera:

OtterBox, IMHO.

With the Otterbox, I noticed that the spinning mechanism for the clip goes all the way through to the phone. Does it scratch or even touch the back of the phone? Curious

OtterBox, IMHO.

With the Otterbox, I noticed that the spinning mechanism for the clip goes all the way through to the phone. Does it scratch or even touch the back of the phone? Curious

No worries there. First, the spinning mechanism is slightly recessed within the clip case. Second, the rubberized OtterBox backing would protect the iPhone anyway from the clip-case mechanism.

i had the otterbox defender didnt like the holster then i got the seidio innocase rugged the holster is so much better and the case is also better it just feels better in your hand than the otterbox imo

I have a griffin case that I got for free from apple when they were giving away cases (due to so called antenna problem) , the case is excellent however I did realise a small scratch on the back of my phone due to build up of small dirt particles and constant friction... Life goes on lol