What's new

Got my new bumper

Budco2000

Reaction score
I'm a guy whose last 3 iPhones were buck naked. No screen protector, no case, etc. I did carry it in a leather pouch but no drops no scratches. Same with my iPhone 4, phone is buck naked. Got my bumper today and I like it. Feels like got quality, tight fit, when u set it down front nor back of phone won't touch anything, when I grab the phone it feels like I'm not going to drop it. The volume and power still feel like metal and solid. I like it. Especially for free

Last edited:
I got my bumper this past weekend and have been using it ever since. I like it a lot but I wana install some type of thick over lay for the back of the phone....

I have tried many cases but hated bulkyness!! I paid alot of money to enjoy the thin feel of the iphone 4 and will not give that away. I finally got my bumper too and it is the best! Though I recommend some kind of protection front and back to lessen the sheer impact on the front/black glass when you do drop the phone. I'm currently have ghost armor for the back and sgp ultra clear screen on the front! You can't even tell the phone has screen protectors.

I have tried many cases but hated bulkyness!! I paid alot of money to enjoy the thin feel of the iphone 4 and will not give that away. I finally got my bumper too and it is the best! Though I recommend some kind of protection front and back to lessen the sheer impact on the front/black glass when you do drop the phone. I'm currently have ghost armor for the back and sgp ultra clear screen on the front! You can't even tell the phone has screen protectors.

So no issues with the protectors lifting off on the edges?

Has anyone had any problems charging their phone with the bumpers? I got the free bumpers through the case program and it keeps my cords staying connected to charge. It beeps like it's connected, but does not charge. Upon further inspection, the battery icon on the phone shows that it is not connecting. I think the bumper I got stinks.

I used to cover all previous iPhones but the iphone4 is just so sexy. I ended up with the clear incase with a wet film on the face protecting the screen. The case doesn't pull up the edges if the film due to it's design.