What's new

Best Cases / Covers / Shields for iPhone 4

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
hi

currently useing ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD full coverage and i have to say its the best ....been using zagg for all my apple shields ....

just wanted to know whats the best cases / covers or shields and why ???

as i wanna try some out any suggestions any 1 ......

is the incase snap smoke any gd ?

and is there any cases not shields that cover the whole iphone 4 the back , front and the sides ?

>>>>>>???????<<<<<<<<<

reply back

thanks

Last edited:
Just got my iPhone on Friday. Came from a Droid 1 and had a Body Glove for it. It saved my Droid numerous times and loved the tacky feel of the case. Plus I don't care for anything that gets between me and the screen, including those little sticky sheet covers. So with my new iPhone, I got a Body Glove for it as well, even when the girl was trying to sell me something else. I can't discount the luck I had with it.

I have an 'exspert' leather cover that is incredible. Please check out my app reviews [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - &#x202a;Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

I think best thing to protect ur iphone 4 is zagg full body & incase smoke ....or smoke ultra thin case .........looks the bitz !! ;)

I have a cheap leather case that you stick your iphone into, made in china, cost 500 rubles. I seen protective hard cases in apple distributor here, but they all cost 4000+ rubles, way too expensive for a case. I must say I like my cheap case, to use iphone I just take it out. But next time I'll be ordering from USA I'll buy me a hard case.

I remember seeing a full size keyboard and case for iphone, I might get that one.

All of my Apple products are encased within Otterbox Defender cases. In my house we have 2 iPhones, a 3rd gen iPod Touch, and a first gen iPad. In my line of work I bump things a lot, knock my phone down, it gets splashed with water every once in a while and is subjected to a very humid environment if I have to put on my gear and my phone is in my pocket. The Defender helps my iPhone take abuse in stride. It took a big enough hit to gouge the polycarbonate case and left the phone untouched. Also, I had a friend who dropped his 3GS from the top of a 4x4 fire engine with no ill effect and another friend of mine ran over his 3GS with his ratrod. It crushed the case rendering it unusable but it saved his phone somehow. I've dropped my phone a LOT and it's never malfunctioned or taken any damage at all. As a firefighter I swear by Otterbox. I actually waited until they came out for Otterbox for iPad 2 to order my iPad 2.

I got screen protector from Colcasac. They have good sleeves also.

Last edited by a moderator: