What's new

Whats the hottest/coolest apps for ipod/iphone4

bubugame178

Reaction score
hey guys i just got the iphone 4 and i dont know what apps to get.. would ya like to post here the coolest / hottest apps. anything cool is good

Pandora box! Best app miner ever! It will save you tons of money!

look in the app store and the news section of this forum there are tones to download.. vlc player :D

Pandora box! Best app miner ever! It will save you tons of money!
Can You write me a repository for Pandora box ? I can't find it in regular Cydia.

It's in the app store. Download the free one. The first one on the list it a load of rubbish. Not the one rob was recommending im sure...

Vlc and teamviewer for me. Allows you full control of you pc anywhere! :D

It let's you know when apps are on special offers like ones that usually cost a few quid but are free for one day only...

Yes, it tells you of apps that lower their price or become free for a short amount of time. I have tried the other app miners out and Pandorabox is the best so far. It is easy to use and navigate and I have saved hundreds if dollars using it.

Another app that I like to use to save money is Redlaser. It is a barcode scanning app that gives you prices online and locally. The first time I used it I saved $30 at Best Buy! The best thing is that it is free now. I paid 99 cents when it first came out but I don't care it was totally worth it.

Pandora box? I havent heard of it.what can it do?
Yes, it tells you of apps that lower their price or become free for a short amount of time. I have tried the other app miners out and Pandorabox is the best so far. It is easy to use and navigate and I have saved hundreds if dollars using it.