What's new

Hello Apple!

keirawinsor

Reaction score
After a few days of being a member of your forum, I finally got the courage to do my first post. :)

Let me greet everyone hello and gud day! I'm Keira, your new forum member! I'm a fan of your site for a month now. I first thought that lurking around and just reading the topics here is fine but then I realized why not join and interact with people who share the same passion as me with iPhone and Apple products.

I want to know what is the coolest and if ever there are news about new apple products.

After a few days of being a member of your forum, I finally got the courage to do my first post. :)

Let me greet everyone hello and gud day! I'm Keira, your new forum member! I'm a fan of your site for a month now. I first thought that lurking around and just reading the topics here is fine but then I realized why not join and interact with people who share the same passion as me with iPhone and Apple products.

I want to know what is the coolest and if ever there are news about new apple products.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.