What's new

music or sound while sliding to unlock the iphone4

[email protected]

Reaction score
hi

Im a new member to this forum. I just started using my new iphone4. I have to learn many things about iphone4 coz for all these while I'm a loyal Nokia user :)First, I would like to know how to reg itune account for free (without having key in my credit card details?

secondly,
can anybody advice me what apps to install to enable me to have music or sound while sliding to unlock my phone? Im a new user of Iphone 4. I saw a guy having that apps in his phone but I dare not ask him coz i dont know him.

Tks.

To have a free itune account, you need to do it either with your phone or with your computer, the method here goes for both devices.
Open application store, down of the first page make sure no one login with any account, and if there is a login account, log off. Then choose any free app to install, it will ask you to login or to create an account, choose to create a account, follow instructions and provide real mail address and so on. When comes the part of providing bank card information, you should be able to read NONE in the list, in your iphone, it comes first in the list, (NONE, VISA, MASTER, AMEX) and if you are creating your new account on your computer, the option NONE comes last if the list. Click NONE and continue following instructions, provide real informations about phone numbers and address and so on otherwise iTune won't register your new account. Follow follow instructions and voila, you now have a free itune account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk