What's new

no sounds! help me pls!...

boost

Reaction score
hi!..i got a iphone4, but i have a big problem,i dont know what happen to new phone there is no sound, I buy my iphone4 last month but after a 2 weeks when i take my vacation in place,i played a movie then suddenly i shock there is no sound..oh my god!..I did check the switch and the settings already,but no improvement!.totaly the sound is not working... now im using a headset to listen a music even the calls, This happen when i download a movie converter (iTRanspod)..so i think this the problem?..what do think guys?..i need your response..because now maybe im say, " im not happy in my new iphone4" thank you!

Last edited:
Make sure the mute switch, left side towards the top, in not on MUTE, showing the red bar on the switch. If it's not, then, try a soft-reset. Press and hold the SLEEP button and the HOME buttons for about 10 sec until you see the Apple icon, release buttons and wait until it reboots.
If that doesn't work try uninstalling the last app you installed (iTRanspod?) and then try again. You may have to do the soft-reset again after the uninstall. Hope this helps.:)

Last edited: