What's new

iPhone 4S volume is not working

wemyanl

Reaction score
Hey guys!
If i want to listen to music on my phone, it wont let me! First of all, theres no sound and if i press the buttons on the side to turn up the volume nothing happens. Also, the volume bar on the screen is gone. I have this problem both when im just putting the music on and when im trying to listen through headphones.
The other thing that i dont understand is when someone is calling or when i put my alarm on the sound works totally fine.

Ive propped my phone in the toilet twice this week, maybe that has something to do with it!
Please help me, im dying.

how do you mean "propped my phone in the toilet"?

i just dropped the phone in the toilet. it happens! lol

then yes that is why your phone isnt working properly.

Agreed!! iPhone's & toilet water do not mix. Best advice to give is opening the phone up as much as possible and putting it in w/ a moisture absorbent material. White rice works really well.

Agreed!! iPhone's & toilet water do not mix. Best advice to give is opening the phone up as much as possible and putting it in w/ a moisture absorbent material. White rice works really well.

...and some magic fairy dust...will work wonders....

Your phone is water damaged...sell it and get rid of it....

Bula said:

Where do we get this "magic fairy dust" you speak of?!? Is it new on the market?

Thomasjtsi said:
Where do we get this "magic fairy dust" you speak of?!? Is it new on the market?

Ony available in Africa.Lion country.

Im not sure who would want to buy a water damaged phone though,needless to say anyone selling a damaged phone should tell any potential buyer about said damage.

Im not sure who would want to buy a water damaged phone though,needless to say anyone selling a damaged phone should tell any potential buyer about said damage.

In an ideal world your statement would be true...back in the real world....knowing you would get less $$ for a water damaged iPhone most would plead ignorance sell "Sold as seen"...

;)I know I'm getting more and more cynical ;)