What's new

Discover iphone4s

aurelie

Reaction score
I am a new user of iphone4s. I have some difficulties such as to download music and video. I would like also to know how to set a nice ring tone as i have no music .plz help me i am also doing acca and would like to know how to put some notes.... Thanks

Thank you finally i understand . U know i am new to apple i get at the same time an ipad2 and an iphone4s not easy to learn both of them. But finally you understand that if you have a credit card to buy every thing easy.

Thank you have a nice day cheers

Thank you finally i understand . U know i am new to apple i get at the same time an ipad2 and an iphone4s not easy to learn both of them. But finally you understand that if you have a credit card to buy every thing easy.

Thank you have a nice day cheers

I am glad it helped.. but once you learn one ios device you pretty much have learnt them all and it does not take so long but if you have some music cd's lying around you can rip them onto your hard drive as .mp3s and load it onto your iphone so you dont always have to pay as long as you own the cd you can legally copy it.

np and have a good day also