What's new

new user iphone4

hrishee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new user of iphone4 32GB, I just need to use my iphone4 with cydia, but it is not preloaded. how can i get this, my version is 4.3.5 and firmware is 04.10.01. I have also need help of connecting with wifi how its possible plz help me.

hrishee said:
Hi everyone, i am new user of iphone4 32GB, I just need to use my iphone4 with cydia, but it is not preloaded. how can i get this, my version is 4.3.5 and firmware is 04.10.01. I have also need help of connecting with wifi how its possible plz help me.

Welcome to the forum! Cydia doesn't come preloaded with new iPhones, you have to jailbreak it. The only jailbreak option for 4.3.5 is Redsn0w 0.9.8b4/5 for a tethered jailbreak. Which means you'll have to plug your phone into the computer everytime you turn your phone off or the battery dies. To turn on the wifi you have to go to settings-wifi then toggle it on. Hope this helps!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

welcome to the forums. well to answer your question Cydia doesn't come preloaded. if you jailbreak your iphone then you will see it. In order to get it, you must jailbreak with Redsnow. At this moment you're only able to do a tethered jailbreak meaning you have to plug your phone into your computer every time you reboot your phone.
if you have wifi at your house just go to settings>wifi>click on your ssid. and input password

iQuickFix said:
If I understand correctly, you do not have wi-fi at home, but would like to use your laptop as an access point for your phone. I'm not too familiar with this process as I've never been unfortunate enough to not have wi-fi but you might check out google for information on turning your computer in to an access point. This will not get you around the need to jailbreak to get cydia but might help reduce your data charges. Sorry If I've misunderstood your post, hope this helps.

There are two ways to make your phone a personal hotspot (which in my view is the best method because of the crackdown) or if you jailbreak you can use purchase mywi but I wouldn't suggest it.